SOCIAL MEDIA

-wishlist Dresslily-

25. júla 2018
Hello my dear girls! It's shopping time! Spring is here and it's time to refresh our closets with some new hot summer items, right?  So, let's visit Dresslily today and check out their collection, because it's Dresslily 6th Anniversary! They have quite a wide range of great dresses, tops or jeans  in various styles, fabrics, colors and patternsIt's time to refresh your wardrobe! DressLily prepare the best high-quality but low-prices products for you, make you free under all occasion for Monday to Friday.
I picked a couple of them to share with you, those that grabbed my attention the most and which I would definitely wear this Summer. 

Some of you we'll go to seaside, some will enjoy the upcoming hot days buy the pool.In any case must have for this hot season are bikinis.That's why I'm sharing with you some great bikini sets from one od my favorites online stories - DRESSLILY thay have a wide range of beautiful halter bikini set designs as well as reversible bikini designes. Here are some that I like the most!

And I love dresses too! Wonderful patterns and colours.
And what about bags? :) I love bags! 

first // second

There will be a discount

Use code " DLAnniversary " for all order with over 25USD save 3USD 

Use code"DLAnniversary"  for all order with over 50USD save 6USD

Use code " DLAnniversary " for all order with over 100USD save 12USD