SOCIAL MEDIA

-Rosegal wishlist-

25. decembra 2017
Winter is here and it's a time to choose new coats, jackets or pants for those cold days. I found my 3 favorite things on this gorgeous site called Rosegal . This online store offers a lot of cute clothes and accessories for a very affordable price. You can check them. 

1. // 2. // 3.
I love this caramel coat! This one is little bit more elegant, but it's something for me. I guess I have been obsessed with long coats. It looks amazing on women :) 
Please don’t judge me! Pink is not my favourite colour but this hoodie looks amazing! It is very comfy and oversized! You can wear it at home too :)
And the last one? Black t-shirt with flowers.  I am actually ordering this one so I am really hoping that the quality would be okay. It looks very comfy too, so I hope it will be good! :) 
What is your favourite thing? :)